Federal Premium Ammunition is pleased to announce it has added a 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor offering to its popular Trophy Copper lineup. The load combines the hottest cartridge in shooting with the proven Trophy Copper bullet to create one of the most effective hunting loads available. Shipments of this new ammunition are being delivered to dealers.
The 6.5 Creedmoor started out as a target round, but hunters have quickly adopted it for its long-range accuracy, ample power and manageable recoil. Trophy Copper makes the most of the platform, thanks to a copper, polymer-tipped bullet that retains 99 percent of its weight, penetrates deep and expands consistently. Its grooved shank increases accuracy across a wide range of firearms, and the nickel-plated case prevents corrosion and aids in easier, faster extraction. Trophy Copper is also available in 20 additional loads from 243 Win. to 338 Win. Magnum.
Features & Benefits
• 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor load offers long-range accuracy, manageable recoil and ample power for medium and big game
• Copper construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
• Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.