Rules and how to enter
Grand Prize Package
- Winner will be chosen to join the Sportsman’s News Team on a fully guided hunt in Texas with Steve Jones Backcountry Hunts the last week of March 2020. Included: meals, lodging, 1 on 1 guided hunt for 3 days for Trophy Aoudad in west Texas. This is a free range wild sheep hunt. License is included for the winner. Camp will be shared with the Sportsman’s News team and we will film the adventure for an episode of Sportsman’s News Television.
- Contest will run from November 1st, 2018 through November 30th, 2019 with two stories selected each month and published on our website. One grand prize winner will be randomly selected from those entries and notified by e-mail.
- Every published entry will receive a knife from Outdoor Edge and will be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- E-mail stories and photos to email@example.com.
- Stories should be between 900 and 1500 words and be sent as a MS Word document or pasted into an e-mail.
- Photos should be high-resolution JPG’s, TIF’s or PDF’s: if you have any questions regarding photos call (435)865-1680.
- Stories without photos will not be considered for publication or contest entry.
- All stories may be edited for content and size. Published articles and photos become the property of Sportsman’s News. All prizes are provided by Sportsman’s News Inc. Must be 18 years of age to win the grand prize.
- All entries must include author name, address and phone number to be considered for publication. Sportsman’s News will not confirm receipt of entries.